Friday, April 22, 2005

A pleasant surprise

I took this quiz with trepidation, since my stressful life has eaten away at my youthful joie de vivre. Imagine my delight:





You Are 27 Years Old



27





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



What Age Do You Act?


Someday, I will again have more coherent thoughts than mere links to other people's blogs (OPB) and goofy games--(thanks, ABDmom, for the diversion...)

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger Professing Mama said...

No wonder we get along so well--you're only a year older than me! ;)

Look out--I have a bunch of those silly quizzes coming up. I was procrastinating one evening and did a shitload of them...

 
At 9:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my cheap ionamin online site.
Have a great week!

 
At 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my cheapest diet pills site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

 
At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

coppie scambio annunci
coppie singoli
coppie ubriache che scopano
coraggioso amante azione
coraggioso amatoriali amore
coraggioso amatoriali fotti
coraggioso amatoriali merda
coraggioso amatoriali sesso
coraggioso amatoriali ubriache
coraggioso americano sudore
coraggioso asiatiche dildo
coraggioso asiatiche gruppo
coraggioso asiatiche pompino
coraggioso asiatiche spogliarello
coraggioso asiatiche urinate
coraggioso bbw
coraggioso bere
coraggioso bionde dildo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home