Friday, August 12, 2005

At last!

Someone understands the Real Me.

And yes, I stole it like the shameless groupie I really am, from Badger, 'cause I think she rocks.

david bowie
You're David Bowie...and every guy wants to be you,
every girls wants to be in your pants. Or vice
versa, or both! You are innovative, always
weird, and aesthetically pleasing. Your lyrics
are literate, and your music is unlike any
other. You are always unique, no matter what
situation you are in. Everyone tries to bite
off your style, but no one can be you because
you are funky fresh. Be careful to keep your
mental health in check, because you have a
tendency to flip out. But hey, being borderline
crazy makes you even more alluring! You are
skilled at manipulating everyone: the press,
your fans, and even your closest friends. You
are beautiful and strange, and you allow
yourself to change and grow.


Which rad old school 70's glam icon are you? (with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

And yes, I'm going to back to syllabus drudgery now. Right NOW.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger blithering moron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger The Misanthrope said...

I too very much enjoy Bowie. I loved his Diamond Dogs album and the concert was unforgetable. I would have to say I still listen to David Live, which is from that tour, still.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home