Damn, it feels good to blogThe family's napping, so I'm going to steal a meme:
1. First name: Dorcasina
2. Were you named after anyone? My mother's upwardly mobile aspirations...
3. Do you wish on stars? Sure.
4. When did you last cry? One week ago; briefly yesterday.
5. Do you like your handwriting? No--it looks like it did in jr. high, when I was always changing it to look like some cool girl's.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey. Smoked. Or Tuna.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Selena. Not even a Tejana album; pure American pop crap.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? God I hope so. Then I would have two friends, right?
9. Do you have a journal? No.
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Only when I breathe.
11. What are your nicknames? Mama.
12. Would you bungee jump? Yes
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
14. Do you think that you are strong? Emotionally, yes. Physically, nope.
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee. Or peanut butter.
16. Shoe Size? Never tell.
17. Red or pink? Yes.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Insecurity.
19. Who do you miss most? When? It's different at different times of day.
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? No.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Jeans and dorky white ped socks.
22. What are you listening to right now? The traffic going by outside.
23. Last thing you ate? Cookie dough.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt sienna.
25. What is the weather like right now? Gorgeous.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Friend from grad school
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Sense of humor.
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, since I picked it out myself...
29. Favorite Drink? Bourbon or champagne. Not together.
30. Favorite Sport? No.
31. Hair Color? Fading to natural
32. Eye Color? Both are the same color.
33. Do you wear contacts? Not always, but yes.
[. . . .]
43. What Books Are You Reading? Biographies, mostly.
44. What's On Your Mouse Pad? "Rumba"!
45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The Daily Show
[. . . .]
51. What is your ring tone? There's a recording of an actual tasmanian devil that my husband and I want to install, if we can figure out how--and buy a phone to accommodate it. Right now, I think it's Korean folk music. I don't know why.