Monday, June 5, 2006

Time off for Bad Behavior

Driven away by my neighbors and their noisy fornication, my daughter and I are off for an extended session of family vacationing amidst the Dorcasinettes (some of whom are male)--that is, my family of origin. Okay, we really had it planned all along. My article is drafted, my summer school texts are (mostly) ordered, and the pets like the housesitter more than they like us.

While we're gone, keep our small and unfortunate circle of cancer friends and family in your hearts: here, here, and here; and now, dammit, here, too.

Be good to yourselves, and each other.

Au revoir

6 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Professing Mama said...

I hope you and your daughter are able to get some rest and relaxation on this trip. Take care, and I'll be on the lookout for your return.

And you do know that if you're ever headed to these parts, you must let me know...

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Snickollet said...

Enjoy. I hope family time is relaxing for you. You, your daughter, and your husband will be in my thoughts.

 
At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

De-lurking here to wish you a restful trip. Hope the sex athletes are tired by the time you return.

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger bitchphd said...

I hope the trip is fabulous.

And thanks for noting my friend's entry into the awful, awful, club.

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

I hope you and the girly-whirly have a great time. Family is usually good for just letting one be, whatever that means at the moment. Traveling mercies.

 
At 5:18 AM , Blogger OTRgirl said...

I'm glad you get a time away. It seems like very good timing. Hope it's truly relaxing and refreshing.

Blessings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home