Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wrong side of bed

Random quotes from my darling daughter this morning:

"Mama, you smell YUCKY."

"Mama, wipe my butt!"

"Mama, don't hug me! It HURTS!"

"I CAN'T EAT THIS BREAKFAST!" (the one she requested and had, up to that point, been eating quite happily)

"I HATE pink and purple [vitamins]. They taste AWFUL!"

"You are NOT IT."

"The dog is stupid, mama."

Upon arrival to preschool, where I suggested she run ahead to her class while I signed her in: "I DON'T WANT TO."

Upon encountering a rotund woman in the hallway, "Mama, that lady is SOOOOOOOO FAT!"

I'm really going to enjoy the hours between 9 and 4 today...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger ceresina said...

Mine hit me. Three times. Before breakfast.
We were at preschool very early this morning.

 
At 6:53 AM , Blogger Snickollet said...

Some things get easier as you move to the toddler stage and some get harder, don't they?

Enjoy the hours you have to yourself.

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Aimee said...

I can relate. Let me guess, your daughter is around 4, right? Mine is 3 1/2 and everything has suddenly become dramatic.

Years ago, my cousin was with us at church when a rather large man (tall -and- round) was sitting 2 pews ahead of us. At the end of the service, we all stood and she said in a not-so-quiet-voice, "Ooooh! BIG fat man!" The lady in front of us was shaking/convulsing from laughing (and trying not to laugh out loud).

Kids DO say the darndest things.

I hope your day (9-4) was wonderful.

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger Leslie M-B said...

Maybe we can orchestrate a vitamin trade. I can't stand the orange ones, so I make Mr. Trillwing take them. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home