Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wrestling with my demons

What I should do: finish grading this set of first-year essays that I have already had (and avoided) for far too long.

What I want to do: get some greasy bean burritos from Taco Bell and lie on the sofa, clicking aimlessly between "Ten Years Younger" (which I hate, but "What not to wear" is not yet on daytime TV) and "Law & Order" reruns (all of which I have seen, but that just means I can see more of the transformations on TYY). If only "Sell this house" were on!

What I will do? .....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's just too easy: taco bell and trashy, thoughtless TV. :-)

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

[Annoying buzzer sound]: Wrong! I am still here, with only 3 more essays to go. Sadly. I think I chose wrong.

 
At 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Equally annoying happy ringing sound]Yes! But think of all the free, guiltless hours of L&O pleasure that can be had now that the pesky essays are out of the way!

Here's what I do: watch the first half hour of L&O (you know, until they arrest the real suspect, not that phony baloney first, "trick" suspect), then click to House Hunters (which, sadly, I've probably already seen, too).

*Sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home