Monday, April 28, 2008

Crunching the numbers

[Note: as expected, I received the "all clear" automated mammogram reply. Now I can get back to my full-time worrying about plane crashes, drunk drivers, and child molesters.]


Today's statistics:

YMCA parking: 99.99% full on a rainy Monday
Miles on treadmill: 2.7
Calories burned: nearly 300
duration of exercise: 47.35 minutes (I messed up and added a few minutes to the intended 45)
Male eye-candy score: 2+ (bonus for the fact that the really good-looking guy in front of me stayed on his treadmill--running, of course--for the entire duration of my measly workout)
Magazine selection: Last year's Atlantic Monthly
Most inspiring song played: Tie: "Crazy" (Gnarls Barkley) and "Stacy's Mom" (which is "inspiring" only that it is about a woman who is probably my age but looks much, much better than I do....)

Price: one very sad dog, who didn't get to go to the park

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sad for petey. so good for you! its hard to take care of everyone! but he is still the luckiest dog.
xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home