Friday, January 19, 2007

Dare I hope?

The students in both my classes today were prepared, lively, and had interesting things to say. They were there on time; no cell phones rang; no one was obviously text-messaging. I actually really enjoyed both discussions (okay, the earlier class seems a bit more on the ball than the later one, which has younger and/or flakier students). Could it be that this will be an okay semester, despite the hysteria out of which it emerged?

Fingers crossed. I don't want to jinx myself.

When was the last time I actually blogged about my job? I do still have one, y'know.

4 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger OTRgirl said...

Congrats! I would say you could use a little slack SOMEWHERE. I'm really happy to hear that your classes are fun so far.

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Snickollet said...

Excellent news! I hope that this is a sign of a good semester. You deserve it.

I know what you mean about blogging about the job. I never blog about my job anymore even though there are certainly things I could say about it. There are just other things that weigh more on my mind right now.

 
At 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Job blogging, love it, glad things are starting well on that front, I agree you are due for a good semester with great students.

 
At 5:04 AM , Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

I almost never blog about my job,either. I just know that everyone is totally fascinated with my personal life (choke, choke). I'm glad you have some happy job news to blog and to experience. I also hope the clouds part a little more each day. You and your precious daughter are never far from my mind. I'm sending my best wishes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home