Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Never enough tears

No amount of crying will ease pain like this.

How I wish that no more of us had to go through this, and that these beautiful, courageous, loving fathers and husbands had not been so cruelly robbed of the lives they deserved.

I weep for Snickollet, for GH, for those beautiful babies, for badger and badger boy, and for all of us who are scared, grieving, and bereft.

There is something so startling about the absence such deaths leave behind. How can the universe simply continue?

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Yankee T said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Yankee T said...

(((Dorcasina))). I have been following Snick's journey down the cruelest path for over a year, and thinking of you and Badger the whole time. It seems senseless. I'm sending my love to you and little precious girl. I know that time can only do so much. And it's not enough.

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger luolin said...

I think I originally found Snickollet's blog when she commented here. I hate that anyone has to lose a parent or partner like this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home