Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Knock-knock

I decided to try out a "knock-knock" joke, courtesy of my nephew, by way of my sister, on my daughter:

Dorcasina: "Knock, knock"

Daughter: "Who's there?"

Dorcasina: "Cow."

Daughter: "NO. Cows can't come in the house! Let ME do it!"

{pause}

Daughter: "Knock knock"

Dorcasina: "Who's there?"

Daughter: {shrieking} "GOAT!" (Dissolves into hysterical giggling, as do I)
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, ME! AGain! Knock Knock!"

Dorcasina: "Who's there?"

Daughter: "COWS AND GOATS!!! KNOCK KNOCK!!"

Clearly, I am doing something wrong.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious.

 
At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mouths of babes, indeed. Hilarious!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Yankee T said...

She's a hoot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home